INPATIENT DETOX PROGRAM
A well-orchestrated, medically-supervised detox program is a critical first step on the road to a new, sober life. Contact North Wasatch Recovery today to learn about our private and peaceful detoxification program.
North Wasatch Recovery prides itself on its ability to provide effective, comfortable medically supervised detox services in an inpatient setting for all varieties of drug and alcohol addiction. For those suffering with a dependence on prescription pain medication, alcohol, heroin, benzodiazepines, methamphetamines, or cocaine, our team, facility and program offer a very fluid and highly specialized approach.
We are one of the few facilities in the Northern Utah region that specializes in providing a safe and comfortable medically-supervised detox in an inpatient setting with professionals who have many years of experience in the addiction detox and treatment field.
Detoxing At North Wasatch
- large private or semi-private rooms with everything you need to detox in a relaxed and comfortable environment
- healthy, gourmet dining options for each patient
- experienced medical team, led by renowned psychiatrist, Dr. Ruth Dickinson, and a team of professionals with substantial experience running inpatient detoxification
- ability to utilize medically assisted detox, including suboxone, when appropriate
- large, 4-acre campus with ample room for patients to relax and detox, with a variety of recreational activities, including an on-site gym
GET THE HELP YOU NEED
CONTACT US TODAY!
At North Wasatch, we’re not interested in providing our clients with a short-term fix . . . we provide longterm, lasting care. And, when it’s time to play, we play hard. Sitting in the foothills of the Wasatch Mountains, we are minutes from world-class hiking, biking, skiing, rock climbing and fishing. We know that the mountains and nature can play an important role in your recovery. Those moments of peace and solitude can teach all of us that the power of recovery is within us. Knowing that will free you to live in the moment and THAT is crucial to a lasting and successful recovery.