Are You Ready For A Better Way Of Life? Start Your Path To Recovery Today!
If you or someone you love is struggling with addiction, the professionals at North Wasatch can help. Contact us today at 855-95-REHAB (7-3422) to see how we can help you begin your journey.
IF YOU ARE ENTERING OUR RECOVERY RESIDENCE
What to pack – Please do not over pack
- Photo ID – driver’s license, passport or photo ID.
- All medications you are currently taking in the labeled bottle from the pharmacy (no samples).
- All insurance cards – including medical, prescription, and dental cards. The cost of medications is not included in the program.
- Blank check and/or credit card.
- One weeks’ worth of comfortable clothing. For example: jacket, exercise clothing, 7 shirts, 7 underwear, 7 pairs of socks, 3 pairs jeans/pants, 1 pair pajamas, 1 sweatshirt, 1 raincoat, 1 pair slippers/flip-flops. Be prepared for any and all types of weather!
- Seasonal – warm coat/jacket, hat, gloves/shorts (knee length), boots.
- Personal Care Items – toothbrush, toothpaste, comb, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant.
- Tobacco users – bring months’ supply (sealed/unopened).
- Comfortable shoes.
- One or two photos of loved ones.
- Favorite pillow and blanket.
- All electronics are stored with staff– cell phones, laptops, cameras, hand-held electronics, (i.e. iPod, iPad etc.).
- Cost of phone calls is included in the cost of treatment – no calling cards or quarters needed.
- We provide washers and dryers at no charge.
What not to bring
- Unauthorized or over-the-counter medications, vitamins or herbal/dietary supplements.
- Clothing with inappropriate language or substance related wording / logos.
- Cosmetics containing alcohol
- Weapons of any kind.
GET THE HELP YOU NEED
CONTACT US TODAY!
At North Wasatch, we’re not interested in providing our clients with a short-term fix . . . we provide longterm, lasting care. And, when it’s time to play, we play hard. Sitting in the foothills of the Wasatch Mountains, we are minutes from world-class hiking, biking, skiing, rock climbing and fishing. We know that the mountains and nature can play an important role in your recovery. Those moments of peace and solitude can teach all of us that the power of recovery is within us. Knowing that will free you to live in the moment and THAT is crucial to a lasting and successful recovery.